systemd status

Hey,

I've finally had some time to play with the systemd integration branch on
fedora 22.  It's in wip-systemd and my current list of issues includes:

- after mon creation ceph-create-keys isn't run automagically
  - Personally I kind of hate how it was always run on mon startup and not
just during cluster creation so I wouldn't mind *so* much if this became
an explicit step, maybe triggered by ceph-deploy, after mon create.

- udev's attempt to trigger ceph-disk isn't working for me.  the osd
service gets started but the mount isn't present and it fails to start.
I'm a systemd noob and haven't sorted out how to get udev to log something
meaningful to debug it.  Perhaps we should merge in the udev +
systemd revamp patches here too...

- ceph-detect-init is only recently unbroken in master for fedora 22.

- ceph-deploy doesn't know that fedora should be systemd yet.

- ceph-deploy has a wip-systemd branch with a few things so far:
  - on mon create, we unconditionally systemctl enable ceph.target.
i think osd create and mds create and rgw create should do the same thing,
since the ceph.target is a catch-all bucket for any ceph service, and i
don't think we want to enable it on install?
  - rgw create and mds create don't work yet
  - osd create doesn't enable ceph.target

- I'm guessing my ceph.spec changes to install teh systemd unit files
aren't quite right... please review!  The gitbuilder turnaround is so slow
it's hard to iterate and I don't really know what I'm doing here.

Owen, I'd like to get this just a tad bit more functional and then merge
ASAP, then up any issues in the weeks leading up to infernalis.  What say
ye?

sage