systemd support

[cc'ing ceph-devel in case someone else has the answer]

Hi Ken,

I know very little about systemd and I'd like to learn more. My understanding is that we have some support in the current master branch, but it is incomplete. Are there differences with what I would find in the Red Hat Storage 1.3 packages ? If I'm not mistaken RHEL7 uses systemd, therefore I guess there may be a better support there. Unless it's using the legacy sysvinit files ?

Cheers
--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre