Re: provisioning teuthology targets with OpenStack

Hi Loic!

I'm really happy to hear you have the time and motivation to work on this! It's something I've wanted to get to for a while, but other things keep getting in the way.

I'd suggest looking at teuthology.provision.Downburst to investigate maybe pulling some of its functionality into a base class that a potential OpenStack subclass could also benefit from. I'd love to see us using a common interface for all of our provisioning. If that seems like a lot of work, I'd be willing to be the one to create the base class and work with you to make sure its API was useful for OpenStack as well.

Thanks,
Zack