provisioning teuthology targets with OpenStack

Hi Zack,

I'm motivated by my recent experience with hacking teuthology and containers :-) I'd like to give

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/6502 "provision targets using a cloud API"

a shot with OpenStack in mind (because I know nothing of EC2 really). The idea is to make it relatively easy for someone with access to an OpenStack tenant to using instead of downburst. Not only would that simplify the development process for people without access to the lab, it would also allow the addition of more horsepower to the lab. What do you think ?

Cheers
--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre