Re: client/cluster compatibility testing

We have a PR https://github.com/ceph/ceph-qa-suite/pull/414 that addressed part of this issue, e.g. added hammer-x to the mix (it's ready to be merged).

We also have two tickets where requirements for this suite were captured:
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/11413
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/11414

Per Josh's comment "Also I think we'll want to start doing mixed-client-version tests, particularly for things like rbd's exclusive locking", I assigned #11414 for next steps.

Question/request to the team leads - pls either agree with a need to add specific tests for mixed clients testing (and pls add tickets as you feel necessary.) or suggest otherwise.

I am guessing:

rbd - confirmed by Josh, we need those
rados - Sam, Sage?
cephfs - Greg?