Online Ceph Tech Talk - This Thursday

Hey Cephers,

Just to remind you, our monthly Online Ceph Tech Talk is coming up
again this Thursday at 1p EDT via the BlueJeans tool. We will be
recording it and publishing to YouTube for those who can't make it,
but if you'd like to ask questions make sure you are there!

This month we'll be featuring a talk on Calamari/Romana (management
API / GUI) by Gregory Meno. Now is your chance to ask about API
development and how you can use the Ceph management API to drive your
own GUIs and projects.

The information for joining the call and other logistics can be found at:

http://ceph.com/ceph-tech-talks/

If you have any questions after reading that page, feel free to
contact me. Thanks!

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry