Re: client/cluster compatibility testing

Yea, Sage, that sounds reasonable.

I added a ticket to capture this plan (http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/11413) and will add those tests soon.

Please add your comments to the ticket above.

I am assuming that it will look something like this for dumpling, firefly and hammer:

dumpling(stable) -> client-x
firefly(stable) -> client-x
hammer(stable) -> client-x

and reverse