Ceph stable releases and backports team

Hi Jean-Charles,

During our phone conversation earlier this week you said that it was not clear what is expected of you as a team member. In addition to the explanations I gave you  I tried to write that down in the HOWTO:

http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-releases/wiki/HOWTO#Organize-the-stable-releases-and-backports-team

It still is a little fuzzy but I think what we want eventually is that each of us is responsible for the advancement of the next point release for a given stable branch. It shows by assigning issues as can be viewed at http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-releases/issues

Dumpling Alistair Israel
Firefly Xinxin Shu
Giant Abhishek Lekshmanan
Hammer Jean-Charles Lopez

Ideally there would be two team member per release, in case one of them is on vacation or something. However, since we're still polishing the process, I'll act as a backup. Ideally you would just have to tell me: here, the issue http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/11353 is yours, all the information you need to take over is in it.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre