Re: CDS process

Mostly I just want to do small incremental changes to the process,
especially since it's happening so close to the summit.

The only thing that I'll miss with an etherpad-only workflow is the
notification on creations/edits, but I'll survive. I think it's just a
matter of enforcing the use of blueprints, regardless of where they
live.