Re: CDS process

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015, Patrick McGarry wrote:
> I think I'm going to take this forward in baby steps. I'm going to collect
> blueprints via the normal pathway and then just manually capture the data in
> ether pads when I populate the schedule. For J I'll just direct people
> directly to ether pads (assuming there is no major objection).

Are you worried about the documented workflow and tooling in the wiki, or
just want to start with small changes to the process?  It's also the
copying part and most-empty blueprints that I suspect we can avoid without
loss of value.  I'm curious if we go super-light on the tooling if we'll
find that there are parts we miss or not.

Any other thoughts?
sage