Re: CDS process

On 02/05/2015 02:50 PM, Sage Weil wrote:
I wonder if we should simplify the cds workflow a bit to go straight to an
etherpad outline of the blueprint instead of the wiki blueprint doc.  I
find it a bit disorienting to be flipping between the two, and after the
fact find it frustrating that there isn't a single reference to go back to
for the outcome of the session (you have to look at both the pad and the
bp).

Perhaps just using the pad from the get-go will streamline things a bit
and make it a little more lightweight?  What does everyone think?

Sounds good to me. I've also wished there were a single location to
capture a session; searching through the wiki for etherpads that
aren't linked from the blueprint is a pain.

Josh