Re: [ceph-users] keyvaluestore backend metadata overhead

Hi Xiaoxi,

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 9:50 AM, Chen, Xiaoxi <xiaoxi.chen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We can always use a structure database in an unstructured way, I think it's workable in theory, but  why choose MySQL?

In our internal performance tests, it performed better than LevelDB
and some others, and it's well-proven.  It's not our first choice, nor
are we done investigating other options.  But we'll check out LMDB,
thanks for the pointer.

Regardless, the issues we're seeing are equally applicable to any
key-value backend.