Re: OpenStack summit : Ceph design session

Hi Yehuda,

I'm not sure if one keystone for all zones would be better than one keystone per zone. If you think it's worth discussing during the OpenStack summit and you create a session http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/create in the keystone track, I will definitely attend :-). Or I can do it if you like. But there is no way to share the edit permissions.

Cheers