Re: OpenStack summit : Ceph design session

I think the multi-site RGW stuff is somewhat orthogonal to OpenStack
where as the RBD backups needs to factor in Horizon, Cinder APIs and
where the logic for managing the backups sits.

Ross is looking to get a wiki setup for Ceph blueprints so we can
document the incremental snapshot stuff and then use this as a basis
for creating the OpenStack blueprint.

Who approves the session at ODS and when is this decision made?

Neil