Re: Ceph Development with Eclipse

I haven't done the initial setup in several years, but as I recall,
once Ceph was built it was a simple matter of doing "New Makefile
Project with Existing Code" in Eclipse. Make sure you've got the C++
version of Eclipse.
Other than that, I'm afraid you'll need to go through the Eclipse
support systems. :)
-Greg