RE: Ceph Development with Eclipse‏

Hi Greg,

I guess setting Ceph up outside of Eclipse include doing the  following on any linux system:

1. To prepare the source tree after it has been git cloned,
$ git submodule update --init

2. To build the server daemons, and FUSE client, execute the following:
$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure
$ make
3. Creating a C/C++ project on eclipse and importing the Makefile into Eclipse ...to put the ceph project under Eclipse control...

BUT its not working!!! Makefile not visible in Eclipse and wont import... I guess i have missed some steps in setting it up outside Eclipse or the process of importing ...

... I will appreciate your guidance and guidance from the community too...

Regards,

Charles.