Re: flashcache

2013/1/16 Mark Nelson <mark.nelson@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Assuming you have 10GbE, you'll probably be capped by the SSDs for
> large block sequential workloads.  Having said that, I still think this has
> potential to be a nice setup.  Just be aware that we usually don't stick
> that much stuff on the SSDs!

10GbE for which network, OSDs or client network? I think you are
talking about OSD network.

I'm evaluating a small Infiniband 10GB or 20GB network , but I'm still
not sure if should I
make the OSD network in the node by using 2 IB card. What happens when
the OSD network
fails on a single node but that node is still reachable from the client network?

Ceph will remove it from the cluster?

I don't know if I have to use a single two port IB card (switch
redundancy and no card redundancy) or
I have to use two single port cards. (or a single one port IB?)