filestore flusher = false , correct my problem of constant write (need info on this parameter)

Hi,
I have tried to disabe filestore flusher

filestore flusher = false
filestore max sync interval = 30
filestore min sync interval = 29

in osd config.

now, I see correct sync each 30s when doing rados bench

rados -p pool3 bench 60 write -t 16

seekwatcher movie:

before
------
http://odisoweb1.odiso.net/seqwrite-radosbench-flusherenable.mpg

after
-----
http://odisoweb1.odiso.net/seqwrite-radosbench-flusherdisable.mpg

Shouldn't it be the normal behaviour ? What's exactly is filestore flusher vs syncfs ?

This seem to works fine with rados bench,
But when I launch benchmark with fio from my guest vm, I see again constant write.
(I'll try to debug that today)

My target is to be able to handle small random write and write them each 30s.

Regards,

Alexandre