Re: remove user function of radosgw

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 07:11, Sylar Shen <kimulaaa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Tommi,
> Thanks for your reply.
> My environment is ceph v0.30 and installed on Ubuntu 10.10 by
> compiling source, not debian package.
> It showed nothing when I did "user rm".
> And I know the user still exists because I did "rados -p .users.uid
> ls" and saw the user's name still exists.
> Still, I can use Cyberduck to connect to radosgw by the user's key.
> "BUT" it worked well when I created another v0.30 radosgw environment
> installed on Fedora 15 .
> So I am confusing now why this is happening.......><

I'm afraid it's hard to help you without getting more concrete
information about how you got into that situation, or what you're
doing. A "radosgw_admin user rm --uid=bar" on my test cluster makes
the user bar disappear from "rados -p .users.uid ls" output.

Please show the exact commands and their output for how you create and
remove the users, maybe there's something going on there.