Proposed changes to librados API for version 0.34

Proposed changes to librados API:

rados_write_full: get rid of the uint64_t off parameter. It looks like
a copy-paste error left over from rados_write.
It is unused by the actual implementation. The C++ API doesn't have an
offset parameter, and it's not clear what one would do for write_full.

rados_setxattr / Rados::set_xattr: Return 0 on success, rather than
the length of the xattr that was set.
The user knows how many bytes are in the xattr he asked us to set, and
it's not like we can set a partial one.
POSIX returns 0 or negative, and we should too.

selfmanaged snap API: we use uint64_t for the snap id in some places,
and rados_snap_t in others. We should pick one or the other and use it
consistently.

sincerely,
Colin