Re: Object storage service beta

Hi Wilfrid,
If you used a promo code you should be able to create a Ceph Object Storage user. This will give you access to the playground via our S3 lookalike service, which you can set up to serve images the same way you set up Amazon S3 to do so.

You can also create users to use the Ceph filesystem via rsync, sftp, scp and play around with snapshots and things a bit.

This has been running for a while though and I'm not sure how much longer it's going to remain available as we've made a lot of progress since opening the cluster up. :)
-Greg