Object storage service beta

Hi all,

I downloaded the ODP file "Ceph: a scalable distributed storage system
for Linux (January 20, 2010)" and read on the last slide that it was
possible to test a storage service/free test cluster on dreamhost.com
I used the promo code from the slide and I setup a test website +
installed Gallery in order to manipulate binary files like images.

I'd like to know how I could use a free test cluster as an image
repository ? With that test cluster, I'd like to test scalability
(add, remove capacity) & failure scenarios.

Is it possible ? Can I find somewhere some documentation/how to on
that free test cluster ?

Best regards,
Wilfrid