Re: new list proposal

Karanbir Singh wrote:
One thing that we are often blamed for is trying to stifle conversations and to discourage people from commenting / contributing / encouraging conversations. And that cant be further from the truth, really. We are all pro-community ( and when I say we, I mean everyone - including the contributors, developers, admins, users, abusers and hey upstream too ).

I would agree with a centos-tech list, and would definitely join. I agree, I think often times people are discouraged from asking simpler questions that aren't related to CentOS on the main list.

Being a part of the centos-docs list, I see a different level of conversation and communication over there, compared to the main list. Posts seem much more relaxed, and people are able to discuss things and express ideas without fear of being yelled out about something, or being told what is definitely wrong or right.

If a centos-tech list encourages this behavior, count my vote for yes.

Regards,
Max