Re: iscsi and the last mile...

Scott R. Ehrlich wrote:
I have a new Dell PowerEdge 2950 running CentOS 5.0 out-of-box and a Dell MD3000i. I am new to iscsi and, with google and included documentation, am having a heck of a time trying to get the RAID volumes I have created on the 3000i to be seen by the OS as usuable drives. I have printed out SMcli and iscsiadm documentation.

I have asked on the linux-poweredge@xxxxxxxx site, too.

Definitely suggest you update to the latest CentOS if you are in fact on a 5.0 box. I'll dig out some notes and post them later tonight.