iscsi and the last mile...

I have a new Dell PowerEdge 2950 running CentOS 5.0 out-of-box and a Dell MD3000i. I am new to iscsi and, with google and included documentation, am having a heck of a time trying to get the RAID volumes I have created on the 3000i to be seen by the OS as usuable drives. I have printed out SMcli and iscsiadm documentation.

I have asked on the linux-poweredge@xxxxxxxx site, too.

Many leads, but there is something - be it a command, setting, or whatever else, that is just eluding me.

How do I get the RAID devices seen on my C 5.0 box?

The setup is currently on an isolated LAN and has no valuable data - all testing and experimenting by me, for now, to learn how it works, before putting it into production.

Thanks for any and all leads.

Scott