Re: Problem accessing to Windows Terminal Server in load balancing.

ArcosCom Linux User ha scritto:
2 questions:
   a) Must I put the same IP with 3 "virtual macs" under the same interface?
   b) Must the ARP entry be changed in the bridges? In the computers?

Well, I don't remember for sure if I did something on the Cluster side (maybe I choose "Multicast" on cluster properties) but I only have one (virtual) mac address for the (virtual) ip address.

The static ARP entry is only on my router (which is routing and not bridging); maybe if you use bridging you have to distribute the static mapping on all the host