Re: OT: Top Posting

on 5-16-2008 8:14 AM Carol Anne Ogdin spake the following:
Dear Mr. Singh:

I understand you prefer this medium.  I have practical experience with
alternatives that have offered measurable and definite benefits to the
communities they serve.

Your opinions are louder than your putative experience.  Unfortunately, in
51 years in the computer industry, I've sometimes had to cope with behaviors
like yours.  It still makes me sad to experience such unhappy people who
think that attack is the best way to enrich a collaboration.
So 51 years ago you had to be working on either Univac or a CDC 1604. There wasn't much else around in 1957. Digital had just opened and hadn't produced a system yet, so Sperry Rand and the new kids CDC were about it.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and