Re: broken GFS

Doug Tucker wrote:
Do you honestly, like having to scroll down with the rolly thing on your
mouse 9 times to get to the reply only to find it is not something you
cared to read?  I say toss it at the top in my face where I can ignore
it with less effort.

the other key part of bottom posting is to delete all but what you're replying to. noone needs to see the whole thread quoted in every message, just enough context to frame the response. And, delete the .SIG stuff on the end, too.