Re: looking for kernel sources

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
Rudi Ahlers wrote:
Besides, VMWare & Virtualbox needs it to install properly on the system, what do you tell them? We won't support you, so your programs won't work on our system?

VMware and Virtualbox both work fine with kernel-devel installed. You
have to have the correct kernel-devel version for your running kernel,
though.

No need for kernel-sources to run those applications.

Ralph

Thanx, I have already updated to the latest kernel and installed kernel-devel, and I'm busy installing gcc. This is on a vanilla install of CentOS
VirtualBox just said it neede the kernel-source...

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web:   http://www.SoftDux.com