Re: New lists

On 5/1/07, John Summerfield <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You said I'm not the first to raise the matter. You need to listen and
consider the disadvantaged amongst your number.

True. But that number is very small compared to the rest of the
population. I would (no offense to you) rather sacrifice a few users
who are still using (forced or otherwise) caveman technology to
connect to the internet than fragment the knowledgebase and require
folks to join a dozen or so mailing lists. If/when the mailing list
reaches critical mass and a split is required for sanity, then so be
it. I don't think we're there yet, and I completely agree with
Karanbir on this one.

George Orwell