Re: [OT] Linux/CentOS Volunteer or PT Work

Daniel,

At any rate, getting back on-topic: maybe it would be nice to have a
job section somewhere (e.g. the Wiki?). At the NetBSD project we have a
job mailinglist, and it has proven to be a good way for people to get a
job related to their favorite project :^). And I am convinced that
there are a lot of companies out there that'd love to get experienced
CentOS administrators.

That's a great idea, we have a job mailing list at a local Lug as
well, and it works out great for both parties.

Nick