Re: [OT] Linux/CentOS Volunteer or PT Work

Feizhou,

On 12/5/06, Feizhou <feizhou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Then again, with your eight years of experience, do you really think
that a professional certificate will make a difference? Any reasonable
manager who understands Unix/Linux should have no problem hiring you on
that basis.

Thanks for your comments.  While I have 8 years of total IT
experience, only 2 years was on Unix (part time undergrad job), no
enterprise Linux experience.  I think you are right, though, if a
manager understands Unix/Linux I should be able to convice them of my
compentency without a peice of paper.

Nick