Re: [CentOS] yum vs up2date

Karanbir Singh wrote:
William L. Maltby wrote:

What I was thinking (one of many possibilities) was along the lines of
"include" directives similar to... e.g. xinetd or many other packages.
Might want a slightly different name. Regardless, it would cause
inclusion of a file of mirrors, maybe hand generated by the user, that
would be tried before the list normally returned by the current
mirroring functionality.

rtfm, this is presently possible. feel tree to mod you .repo to suit.

while you could grow a tree, i suggest we do a s/tree/free/ on that one line.