Re: [CentOS] yum vs up2date

Jim Perrin wrote:
On 9/7/06, John Summerfield <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jim Perrin wrote:
>> Does this mean you don't wish to create a workable mirror system?
>

> Just because it doesn't fit into how you think it should work doesn't
> mean it's not workable. Stop trolling.

I'm not trolling, I pointed out a serious problem with it and suggest
how it could be improved.

The above comment I references is a passive-aggressive troll. If you

In contrast, I found Johnny's response pretty disappointing.

I'm not going to all this trouble to cause grief, I want something that works properly _for the user_, not that just seems to work.

Cheers
John

-- spambait

Please do not reply off-list