Re: [CentOS] Inherited an everything box

I thought the group commands were what I was looking for but
unfortunately even though yum list the various groups:

You have to escape spaces in the command, or else your shell will interfere

yum groupfoo "Engineering and Scientific" or
yum groupfoo Engineering\ and\ Scientific
--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be