Re: Looking for a RAID1 box

I have a few hardkernels and I was the one that got Centos-arm working on them and booting completely off the HD.

Problem comes back to it is ARM.

I have their Odroid HC4 for doing RAID, but could not get any Linux but theirs installed.

It is sitting on my desk, unused.

And as I mentioned, iRedMail does not support ARM.

So I am looking for something x64ish.

thanks