[Centos] updates, announcement and this list

Farkas Levente <lfarkas@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> what's more if there is an update then we got about a dozen of
> messages about it since different arch and release have different
> mails.  so it become a challange to find the "real" mails between
> announcements.

While you're waiting for the Centos team to start doing this the way
you want, you could always set up your own email software to filter
and sort the messages, you know.  The "errata" announcements are very
easy to recognize, both colletively and per architecture, simply from
the subject header.

-tih
--
Don't ascribe to stupidity what can be adequately explained by ignorance.