[Centos] updates, announcement and this list

hi,
imho this list getting unusable! first of all there is an announce list
for  announcement but it seems centos team don't use it and doesn't
want. what's more if there is an update then we got about a dozen of
messages about it since different arch and release have different mails.
so it become a challange to find the "real" mails between announcements.
it's a well known and accepted policy in all packages/distros that there
is/are a different announce list(s) and those who are intrested about it
subscribe to it. those who would like to read only the list subscribe
only to the list and some people to both. it's not something new this is
the way it's happend in the last 20-30 years even for one simple
packages. why can't we follow this good schema? or at least try to do
only ONE announcement per packages (like redhat do) and include all arch
and release in it.

just my 2c.