[Centos] RFE: Please create a announcement mailing list

Hello,

I am wondering why this topic coming up once more.
There was a long thread last month below, and the list was already created.
It seems to me that a real problem is it is not functioning properly now.

- Green -

[Centos] centos-announce list?
http://lists.caosity.org/pipermail/centos/2005-February/thread.html#2623

>It's mainly due to a change in procedure.  It should be working shortly..
 (It's the manual not technical reasons).

Cheers,

Matt.

http://lists.caosity.org/pipermail/centos/2005-March/003274.html