[Centos] Boot diskette for install CD

(New to CentOS and just joined the list.)

Is there a boot diskette image for the install CD? I want to install
CentOS in a classroom that does not have CD boot enabled. I couldn't
find one on the install CD, although it did have a USB flash drive boot
image. I'm pretty sure that the machines in the classroom are too old to
be able to boot from USB flash drives. (I will check on this.)

I tried  last night to boot the install CD using a Smart Boot Manager
diskette, but at school it didn't see the CD at all. When I tested at
home, SBM saw my DVD/CD drive just fine. ????

Any suggestions?

-mj-