[Centos] yum repositories

I don't notice to many mirrors in the mirrors DNS record:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/lookup.ch?name=mirror.centos.org&type=A

I've also noticed decreased download performance using just mirror. I
find i can milk my bandwidth using a local mirror ( all 54 KB/s of
it.. roar.. ) just fine and prefer that.