[Centos] CentOS does not see raid array

Thanks for your comments, I supect that you are quite right about the card.
I do remember the Mylex card, too.

I was not aware that this card was not well supported. I'll have to use a
different card when the time comes. This machine is a internal system,
though, noy our main production server.

As afr as the SATA, etc, I just finished living a nightmare with adaptec and
3ware SATA raid, which is why I went back to SCSI. It's tried and true, and
(until now) has never let me down, in a production environment.

Michael Weisman.