[Centos] Error while rpmbuilding samba source

Hi Steven,

I was able to successfully compile the same SRPM on CentOS4 (as well as
RedHat 7.2 and 9). This type of error doesn't usually mean there's a
missing -devel package, at least not that I've found.

You could try doing a forced reinstall of the krb5 RPMS, the
glibc-devel, gcc, etc -- perhaps one or more got messed up during your
install. I have a particular RHES3 server that ate the python packages
somehow, caused all sorts of segfaults running up2date; a forced
reinstall of the python stuff fixed all my ills.

hth,
-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer