[Centos] Anybody run Nagios on CentOS?

Just curious if anybody else runs Nagios on CentOS.  I use it to
monitor a small network (~30 servers).  It works great, and I just
Dag's RPMs, but my only gripe is all the manual configuration.  I
don't mind hacking it up w/ vi...but I'd love to have a nice front-end
so some of the windows admins could play w/ it more.  Any tips?

I've searched and searched for a decent front-end to no avail.  The
only ones I can find are outdated or not what I'm looking for.

I did find an interesting project from a company called Idealx --
http://imc.sourceforge.net/nagios-console.html.  Looks sweet, but I
can't get the damned thing to work (at least on CentOS-4).  If anybody
has had any experience w/ that, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks,
Ryan