From: centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ryan Lane
Sent: 10 March 2005 21:35
To: CentOS discussion and information list
Subject: [Centos] Anybody run Nagios on CentOS?

Just curious if anybody else runs Nagios on CentOS.  I use it to monitor a
small network (~30 servers).  It works great, and I just Dag's RPMs, but my
only gripe is all the manual configuration.  I don't mind hacking it up w/
vi...but I'd love to have a nice front-end so some of the windows admins
could play w/ it more.  Any tips?

I've searched and searched for a decent front-end to no avail.  The only
ones I can find are outdated or not what I'm looking for.

I did find an interesting project from a company called Idealx --
http://imc.sourceforge.net/nagios-console.html.  Looks sweet, but I can't
get the damned thing to work (at least on CentOS-4).  If anybody has had any
experience w/ that, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks,
Ryan