[Centos] cgi trouble with apache and selinux

> Running audit2allow on /var/log/messages produced this output:
>     # audit2allow -i /var/log/messages -l
>     allow httpd_t httpd_sys_script_exec_t:file execute_no_trans;
> Looking into the source for targeted policy it seems as this is not
> enabled.  Bug in targeted policy rules?
Not necessarily. execute_no_tran means that you can execute a binary
belong to another domain without transition (domain).

> Anyhow, I've tried to add similar line to
> macros/program/apache_macros.te file, just after similar line for
it would be better to create a local.te under misc. Because of upgrades
and cleaner system.

> blocked by SELinux.  For compiled CGI, I need to enable it to read
> couple of files from the system first, but it seems to be working.
run apol to ensure that you don't weaken your system.

bye,
Ago