[Centos] tripwire / Extras pkgs

Matt Bottrell wrote:
> I agree.. I use QmailToaster myself... however I'm still looking for
> well documented AntiVirus (ClamAV)  and SpamAssassin 3 (DB backend)
> implementation

There are links on ClamAV page to binary RPMs.  I usually build from
SRPM made by Petr Kristof (that one seems to be preffered).  Dag is also
mentioned on the page, so he should have one too.

SpamAssassin is part of base distribution.  I believe that getting it to
use DB backend is only configuratin issue?

To hook them into sendmail, I use MIMEDefang.  I use it because it is
extremely flexible and configurable.  However, flexibility comes with
price, you must know at least basics of Perl programming to configure
it.  Spec file is included in distribution, so you can simply run
rpmbuild -ta mimedefang-x.xx.tar.gz (but, first check INSTALL/README
files and install all required Perl modules).  I will be installing
MIMEDefang on my new CentOS 4 machine this week.  I'll put resulting
RPM/SRPM packages on my web site, if anybody is interested.

P.S.
There's been bunch of messages about top/bottom posting in this thread.
  Please, don't turn it into flame war.

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic@xxxxxx>    Pollard Banknote Limited