[Centos] Getting burned ISO's to pass mediacheck.

mkisofs-2.0-11.AS21.1 (CentOS-2) &
mkisofs-2.01.0.a32-0.EL3.1 (CentOS-3) both have:
               To avoid problems with I/O error on the  last  file
               on  the  filesystem,  the -pad option has been made
               the default.

Perhaps this change is why the ISO problem has only become a major issue
now.

Were the CentOS-4 ISOs created with -pad?  If not, would it be worth
reissuing them?  (with some missing packages added too?).

John.