From: centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Johnny Hughes
Sent: 06 March 2005 14:08
To: CentOS Users
Subject: Re: [Centos] Firewire, USB + CentOS

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 00:36 +1100, Matt Bottrell wrote:
> Message I recieved from a work colleage....
> Wonder if anyone can help the guy?

Look in /var/log/messages or do "dmesg | more" after bootup or attaching
the devices...

The other devices should be /dev/sda2, /dev/sdb1, etc.

you should also be able to do "cat /proc/scsi/scsi" do see recognized
devices

and if you got into /proc/scsi and look around, you can get more info
about and devices that are there using cat.

They might get automounted into /media ....

--
Johnny Hughes
<http://www.HughesJR.com/>