[Centos] Thank You!

Hey guys,

I don't post a lot, but I use CentOS, and have donated as suggested, and a
little more, for my copies.  I came over from RH9 and despaired that I'd
have to pay RH a lot to be able to use RHEL, or use Fedora Core 1, which was
inherently instable, or learn another way of doing things, which I didn't
(and don't) have time for.

I see there's a lot of new folks on the list, since that "new wave" of
publicity, and that, like all public mailinglists, we have obtained some
folks that come across as abrasive or demanding.  Just wanted to thank you
guys for doing fine work, for presenting an alternative, and like that.  I
don't want anything, just wanted to express my appreciation.  Running a
project like this can occasionally be thankless, and for today, at least,
I'd like to rectify that.

I love that CentOS 4 came out in a timely manner, and I think it's great the
responsiveness that the developers show on the lists.   My personal
resources are quite minimal, but I think that this is a heck of a project to
support.

While I'm being mushy, thanks to Dag for the great RPM repository, and in
general to the RedHat engineers that make the whole thing possible.  Thus
ends my recursion, since I expect that's all the people who'll actually read
this.  I'm no fan boy, just a business man, and systems engineer who cared
to share some apprication.

Anyway,

Thanks muchly for all the good work!

Jacob Leaver